Receive A Free Estimate
Planning a long-distance move from Kamloops?
We’ve got you covered. Two Small Men with Big Hearts is Canada’s largest network of independently owned and operated moving businesses. If you’re looking to move to or from Kamloops, we’re ready to help! Our skilled and experienced residential movers can give you an amazing price on your long-distance move.
We want to hear from you! If you’re planning a long-distance move from Kamloops, reach out to us today for a free estimate and availability. Fill in the form or give us a call at 1-800-727-6255 and one of our friendly Move Coordinators will be happy to help!
We offer the following moving long-distance services from Kamloops, BC and surrounding neighbourhoods:
Flat Rate Dedicated
With the Flat Rate Dedicated moving service, we’ll send a team and dedicated truck from to pick up your and deliver your furniture to your destination. The service includes all the necessary equipment and a red-carpet floor runner service.
The greatest advantage of this option is that the price is guaranteed—provided that your items can fit in one full-sized, five-tonne truck. You won’t have to worry about how much it weighs or how long it takes! We guarantee our flat rate, come rain, snow, or fire.
Another advantage of the dedicated load is that we can guarantee the pick-up and delivery date. Typically, if the shipment is between BC and Alberta, or goes to Vancouver or Vancouver Island, we can pick up one day and deliver the next!
Flat Rate Back Haul
We offer Flat Rate Back Haul moves when a dedicated load delivers in your area and is scheduled to run empty back to your destination city, such as Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver or Winnipeg. We can sometimes offer discounted pricing for Flat Rate Back Hauls.
Broker Shared Loads
Broker Shared Loads moves are often the most cost-effective option for a long-distance move. These shipments are often billed according to the weight or the cubic volume of the contents and are shipped on a truck as part of a combined load with more than one customer.
Shared loads can be economical, but the final charge isn’t be determined until the shipment is loaded and we can weigh its contents.
Since we need to coordinate several customers as part of the long-distance run, delays can occur if a customer has a delayed possession or some other circumstance. Because of this, we typically offer a 2-day window for pick up and a longer window for delivery!
We Offer Moving and Packing Supplies
Our basic moving services include two local movers and one moving truck. If you need them, we can also provide additional movers and trucks for your move.
Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies
Two Small Men’s movers come prepared with a variety of different moving boxes to suit your packing needs. If you choose to take advantage of our packing services, or if you want to do the packing on your own and just need the supplies, we can provide:
- Small boxes (two cubic feet)
- Large boxes (four cubic feet)
- Wardrobe boxes
- China barrels
- Small and large picture boxes
Other Moving Supplies
In addition to moving boxes, our moving company can provide you with the following moving supplies for your move:
- Floor runners
- Moving blankets
- Mattress bags
Two Small Men with Big Hearts is a full-service moving company with offices in Ontario and all across Canada. That means whether you need to move across the street or all the way across the country, we can get you there.
Some facts about us:
- We do residential and office moves
- We can move you locally or long distance
- We always offer an accurate, free moving estimate
- We provide a variety of additional moving services like packing, storage, and vehicle transport
What Makes Us Different
Two Small Men’s movers are the best choice for moving from or within your region. Why? Because we truly care about your move. When you move with us, we treat all of your belongings like they are our own. You can trust us to get you into your new home as safely and efficiently as possible.
We know moving day can be difficult, so we’re dedicated to making sure all of our clients have a stress-free and easy moving day.
One thing that sets us apart from other moving companies is that we offer more than just moving. So, whether you need some packing supplies or services, need your vehicle transported, or are looking for a local storage company to store your belongings, we can help you out.
What to Expect
Here’s what our moving process looks like:
When booking your move:
- You’ll speak with a friendly Move Advisor to determine your specific needs
- We’ll determine the best value offering for your move
- We’ll send written confirmation of the booking to you
- You’ll receive a confirmation message with the opportunity to add information about your move
- You’ll have the opportunity to order extra packing supplies such as mattress bags and wardrobe boxes
- Throughout the process, your Move Advisor will offer advice and tips (including tips on how to save money on your move)
On moving day:
- You’ll receive a text or call from your movers when they’re on their way
- Your crew will arrive and determine the best location to park the truck for access
- You’ll work with a friendly Driver to plan your move
- All of your furniture will be wrapped in moving pads, transported to the truck, and safely loaded
- Your movers will deliver all items to your room of choice in your new home
- We’ll send you a survey to determine your overall experience with our moving company
- We’ll use the data you provide to us to improve our quality of service
Moving Around the City
Have to move to, from, or within a city or town nearby?
We’ll help you in nearly any location in Ontario or Canada. If you live in a town nearby, just choose Kamloops when booking your free moving estimate. Feel free to contact us to ask about the rest of our moving services.
Want the best of all seasons? Summer, spring, fall and winter show their best sides in Kamloops, BC. It’s more than a pillow stop—thousands of Canadians come from the east and west to find adventure in this gorgeous mountain city. It has always been a beloved destination for mountain bikers, foodies, fishers, wine lovers, and people who love a good sunset.
The “friendliest city in BC” doesn’t just have welcoming residents. Its landscape showcases something surprising at every turn, from grasslands and hoodoos to canyons and vineyards. Plus, it’s only a short, scenic drive away from the Metro Vancouver area.
- It hosts the largest national park in British Columbia: Kenna Cartwright National Park.
- The city gets over 2,000 hours of sunshine every year. (No wonder the people are friendly!)
- It’s great for golfers. This city has the highest number of golf courses per capita in Canada.
- It also loves longboarders. The Kamloops Longboard Park has over 350 meters of track.