Need a free moving estimate?
At Two Small Men we know an affordable move is important to you. That’s why we want to provide you with the most accurate estimate we can. In order to do this we need to know which city you are moving within or from (not your destination city just yet). Click on the city nearest to you below to learn more about our moving services there and get your free estimate.
Want to Save up to $30 per hour on Your Move?
Move between the 4th and 24th of the month and we can offer you discounted rates. Just fill out a mid-month date on your free estimate form and a friendly Two Small Men moving advisor will contact you with information about available discounts.
At Two Small Men, we’re committed to providing the most accurate possible moving estimates to our clients. We want your moving quote to be correct, so we want to get the most information we can during the estimate phase. For that, we need your help.
Few things you can do to help ensure you get the best moving estimate:
Be honest about how much stuff you have
- We understand that everyone wants to save money on their move, but saying you have fewer belongings than you actually do when requesting a moving estimate won’t make that happen.
- In fact, this can cause you more headaches on the day of the move if your moving company isn’t prepared or equipped to handle all of the items.
Do an inventory of your belongings before requesting a quote
- Sometimes people say they have fewer items to move than they actually do when filling out their free moving estimate form not because they aren’t honest, but because they don’t actually know.
- Chances are you have more belongings than you think you do. So make sure do an inventory of furniture and rooms before you request your quote to make sure things don’t get missed.
Be as thorough as possible when filling out your estimate form
- We know, those forms can be long. But, you get the most accurate moving estimate when you provide the most information. The more details you can give your moving company about the items you need to move, the more detail they can put into forming the estimate and your final moving quote.