Receive A Free Estimate
Moving from/within/to Newmarket, Ontario? We can take the stress out of your move.
Whether you want to move around the corner or across the country, Two Small Men with Big Hearts Newmarket movers can help you with all your moving, packing and storage needs. With our experience, we can make both your local and long-distance moves run efficiently and smoothly. We provide you with complete ease with packing services and a personalized approach that you deserve. From packing supplies to planning, advisory and trucks to accommodate all your belongings, be sure that Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co. has got you covered!
Fill the form on your right to get a free quote for your move today.
Submit your review
Choose a Top-Rated Moving Service
Moving your home or relocating your business? Two Small Men with Big Hearts are known as the most professional and reputable movers that can take care of all your needs from beginning to end. No matter the distance or the type of your move, we have the right resources and experience to handle all your possessions carefully, so they arrive safely.
Put your trust in Two Small Men and never be disappointed. Here are some of the things that we offer:
- More open and transparent rates for all kinds of moves, no hidden fees at the end.
- Always accommodate your needs & work more quickly to complete your moves on time.
- Well-versed movers with the right equipment to handle your stuff with care.
- Packing and storage services tailored to suit your moving requirements.
- Box coding and photograph inventory to do your job more efficiently.
Processing Your Local/Long Distance Moves
Even though your move seems comparatively small in size, we know you’ve tons of considerations on the move day. At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our Newmarket movers make it a point to help you plan ahead of time, partner with storage facilities and provide you with right packing supplies required to neatly pack all your items in convenient boxes.
So, what can you expect from us?
- Before the Move
- When you call one of our local offices, our Moving Advisor notes down your specific requirements
- You get the free estimate for your move over the phone, or depending on the complexity can call an estimator to give you the right details
- Once you confirm your move, a written confirmation id sent to your email address/phone number with moving date and time
- Add more information or specify your exact requirements and talk to our advisor at any point you want
- Order extra packing supplies or ask for professional assistance if you want to remove the stress on a moving day
- On Moving Day
- We confirm the critical info, address, intersection, where the trucks need to park before we can reach your place on a moving day.
- A walkthrough to your home to note down any items that require special equipment or extra care.
- Start moving by quickly, carefully loading to the truck. Essential items are loaded last so that they can be unloaded quickly at your new place.
- All items are box coded, and everything is unloaded at properly designated rooms with speed and care.
- Finish off things with completion checklist to make sure everything is where it needs to be.
- Next-Day of Move A survey is sent to the customer to determine its overall experience and evaluate the quality of the service.
We Serve Surrounding Areas
The following are just some nearby cities where you can book your move:
Unable to find your city above? No worries! We serve almost all locations in Ontario. Just give us a call and our team will make sure to help you complete your moves.
Work with the Most Diligent Movers
Every move is different. That’s why we at Two Small Men with Big Hearts offer you a variety of local moving services that can be tailored to suit your needs. Our team is serious about making your moving day smooth and stress-free as possible. How do we do that? By making sure we always follow through on the promises we make to you.
Below you’ll find a list of services that you’ll find with Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co.
We’re packing specialists trained in the art of perfect packing. Our team can offer you full packing and partial packing services depending on your needs. With full packing, we’ve got everything covered for you, including boxes, tape, paper, etc. When we are loading your items in the truck, we make sure to box code it, so they are placed in the rooms where they need to be, and you can quickly unpack them. With partial and specialty packing, you can tell us what you want to get packed, including grand pianos, pool tables, bed frames, etc. and we will just take care of the rest.
No matter you’re moving to a new house, apartment, condominium, or townhome, our team is trained to handle all local and long-distance moves with utmost care and attention. We will competently move your items, save your time and energy with advanced efficiency. Our quality measures ensure that every aspect of your residential move is handled properly.
We have experienced movers specializing in office moving. Our team will build a comprehensive moving plan to match your dates, budgets and workflow, without interrupting your business. We’ll help you disassemble your office furniture and move equipment like fax machines, printers, phones and computers.
In case you are looking to store your company’s furniture or equipment or your household items till you can get a settlement for your new place, our Two Small Men team can help. We know long-distance moves can be more challenging than local ones. This is why we have forged partnerships with storage facilities across Canada, where you can store your inventory for the most reasonable rates possible. Our movers will provide secure transport of the products and will get back to you when you are ready to move them to your new place.
No successful long-distance move goes without the quality moving supplies and professional equipment, such as moving pads, floor runners and four-wheel dollies. At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, we have our tools and supplies for the moving task. Even if you’ve decided to take the packing job yourself, you can always ask for supplies rather than running again and again to the supermarket. We have a full stock of bubble wrap, wardrobe boxes, moving boxes, tape, dish pack inserts, and wood shipping crates to your home.
- Small Boxes (Two Cubic Feet)
- Large Boxes (Four Cubic Feet)
- Wardrobe Boxes
- China Barrels
- Small and Large Picture Boxes
Other Moving Supplies
- Floor Runners
- Moving Blankets
- Mattress Bags
The town of Newmarket has been consistently named as one of the best places to live in Canada. It is proud of its reputation and programs crafted especially for its residents. This place is right for so many reasons that if you’re planning to move to this town, we would say, “Congratulations! You’ve made the best decision.”
Below we are giving you some of the top reasons for moving to Newmarket, Ontario:
- It’s easy being Green in Newmarket. The town has a nationally recognized LEED Platinum subdivision, various environmental bylaws and more than 44 kilometres of trails.
- Halfway from downtown Toronto and beautiful cottage country, Newmarket can give you perfect balance of city amenities and small-town charm.
- In comparison to other communities, Newmarket has below average residential and commercial taxes.
- The town has been positioned as the safest community in the country with consistently low crime rates.
- There are over 6,500 recreation programs and more than 300 special events organized annually.
- The vivaNext rapid transit system currently under construction will provide increased transit service and hyper-connectivity with neighbouring communities.
- It is an ideal location for business ventures, as the town can be easily accessed through all major highways. Newmarket boasts of skilled workforce and supportive business environment.
We hope these are enough reasons to motivate your move to this beautiful town. If you are relocating, get in touch with our Newmarket movers, and they’ll handle the rest. Happy Moving!
Must Reads Before Your Move
The 6-Step Guide to Moving as a Couple Without Going Crazy
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 10, 2019 at 4:42 pm
5 Reasons to Move to Kamloops
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 5, 2019 at 6:52 pm
The Community of Big Hearts Presents: Lillian
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on November 28, 2019 at 8:38 pm