Receive A Free Estimate
Moving from/within Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs.
The world-famous Niagara Falls is a destination second to none. From the top of Skylon Tower to the base of Horseshoe Falls, this Ontario city is awe-inspiring. If you are planning a move to/from/within this enormously popular destination, we are more than happy to serve you.
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co., we have been helping families across Canada to streamline their moves for three decades now. When you work with us, you’ll know that you’re working with true professionals. We treat every single move as if it were our own, guaranteeing:
- Affordable local and cross-country moves
- Residential and Office Moves of all shapes and sizes
- Safe and secure relocation process
- Specialist piano and heavy equipment moving to avoid accidents
- All steps are completely covered
- Short-term storage of residential/industrial goods
Must Reads Before Your Move
How the Kanban Method Makes Moving a Piece of Cake
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on January 21, 2020 at 11:12 pm
How to Find the Right Durham Movers
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on January 14, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Is Your Kid Moving Out? Here are 4 Ways to Help Them (and You)
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 19, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Submit your review
Reliable Moving Services
From moving grand pianos to china sets, our movers have a great deal of experience helping residents in Niagara Falls relocate and move just about anything and everything. Long-distance and complicated moves are our specialty, and we’ve accumulated high ratings from our happy customers with our high-quality services.
You can contact us for simple across town moves to complex cross-country relocations. Give us a call today!
How We Process Safe Moves
Our movers are extensively trained to wrap and protect your furniture, so that our customers have the peace of mind that they’re in good hands. Below you’ll find all the information on how you can book moves with our company:
- Booking Your Move
- Once you submit your information online or over the phone, our moving advisor will record your specific requirements
- Our agent will put together a customized estimate to help you make an informed decision
- As you book our services, a confirmation text or email is sent to you with moving time and date
- You can add any additional information to make your moving process more efficient
- Talk to our advisor if you need any help before moving
- On Moving Day
- Expect our team to show up on time; we usually give our clients confirmation calls before leaving
- The movers load your goods in the truck as quickly as possible
- Your furniture and other things reach your place safely
- Boxes are stacked, laid out in the specific rooms and unpacked
- A survey is sent to determine the overall customer experience
We Serve Surrounding Neighbourhoods
Here are just some surrounding locations where you can easily book your move:
- St. Catharines
- Many more!
Not sure, if we serve your location? Just get in touch with us, and we’ll make sure that no matter your moving code is in or out of Niagara-on-the-Lake, we can get you there.
For All Your Moving Needs
Two Small Men with Big Hearts is one of the most affordable and reliable moving companies in the Ontario region, rated highly in customer service.
Enjoy your local and long-distance moves our seasoned professionals, modern and professionally serviced trucks to help get your belongings at your new place. You can book us for:
Our Niagara Falls movers can help you organize a systematic residential relocation with careful packing and storage options. Our residential movers can help to reduce confusion with great attention to detail significantly. From clothes to dinnerware and pianos, our movers can securely pack, load, move, unpack and arrange any moving service.
Are you trying to expand your business? We know that companies cannot afford downtime, which is why you can trust Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co. to make every commercial and residential move fast and efficient.
Local Moving Service
We have the most honest, upfront prices for all local and in-town moves. You can book us for packing, storage, moving for your acreage, apartment, storage unit, condominium etc. Our team is specially trained for all your needs from full to partial packing services.
Cross Country Moves
Our moving trucks are custom built to fit all your belongings for long-distance moves and specially designed for highway winter conditions. There are no hidden fees, hidden surcharges, and everything is disclosed upfront. With us, you get full loading/unloading, proper protection, blanketing and experienced professionals.
Our local storage facility is ideal for customers who are waiting for possessions or need to store some furniture. Our storage facility is temperature-controlled and guarantees safe and secure ownership of your valuables and equipment.
Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co. has grown exponentially over the years because of our high customer referral rate and fantastic ratings. We’ve made our presence known with the most honest and upfront pricing.
We are available with two local movers and one moving truck at this location. However, if you require a more significant move and require a bigger team, we can arrange more trucks and movers. Just get in touch with us, and discuss your moves with our professional and we’ll help you organize your move in the least possible time.
You can book us for a range of supplies:
Cardboard Boxes and Packing Supplies
We take care of all your packing and supply needs. Different boxes are available for different moving requirements. Inform us if you need any extra supplies during packing, and we’ll make it possible for you.
Here’s what you can order from us:
- Small Boxes (Two Cubic Feet)
- Large Boxes (Four Cubic Feet)
- Wardrobe Boxes
- China Barrels
- Small and Large Picture Boxes
Other Moving Supplies
- Floor Runners
- Moving Blankets
- Mattress Bags
At Niagara Falls, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind experience. The mesmerizing waterfalls are thunderous and promising from many look-out points, while you can also enjoy plenty of adrenaline-fueled activities like jet boats and nighttime ziplining, leaving you inspired.
Facts about this beautiful city:
- Apart from being a popular tourist destination, it’s also a significant source of electricity in Ontario
- The city is home to several golf courses and is a world-class golf destination
- The town itself is older than Canada in terms of age structure
- The city is home to several electro-chemical and electro-metallurgical industries
- Queen Street, Main and Ferry Streets, Stamford Centre and Chippewa Square are renowned cultural areas