Receive A Free Quote
Our Vancouver Movers
Moving from/within Vancouver, BC? Our Vancouver movers are here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs.
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our Vancouver, BC movers have extensive experience moving people and their possessions within and out of the area. Whether you need to move across the city or across the country, we are committed to making sure your things get to their new home safely and efficiently. If you don’t want to do any of the packing, we understand, which is why we always offer packing services in Vancouver. Fill in the form for a free estimate from our Vancouver movers.
Submit your review
Good service and friendly staff
Jim, Duff and Damian-thank you all so much for making today wonderful! Thank you so so much!! -Andi from Rethink communications
The movers arrived on time, were fast, efficient and friendly. The whole move from Vancouver to Surrey, including loading and unloading the truck was done in 3 hours, and the final cost was less then I had anticipated. Overall a good experience.
Good Experience. Thank you.
What You Need to Know About our Vancouver, BC Moving Company
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our Vancouver movers are dedicated to ensuring we move you and your belongings safely and efficiently to your new home, wherever that may be. If you’re moving in/out of Vancouver in the near future there a few important things you should know about our moving company.
- We offer both local and long distance moves, so you can move inside Vancouver or across the country
- We want to do more than just move your stuff, so we offer a variety of addition services like packing, piano transport, storage and more
- Whether you’re looking for a residential move or an office more, our professional moving company has you covered
- We also offer free moving estimates in Vancouver, BC and pride ourselves on providing accurate estimates for every move
Other Vancouver Moving Companies are Nothing like Two Small Men
When you move with Two Small Men’s Vancouver, BC movers you’ll understand why we’re different than other moving companies in the area. What sets us apart is that we truly care about every aspect of your move. That’s why it’s always been our policy for our Vancouver movers to treat all of your belongings like they’re our own.
Not only do we put extra care into each and every move, but also we are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We currently have a charitable partnership with the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC and are always looking for our clients’ suggestions on more ways our Vancouver moving company can give back.
How Your Moving Process Will Go with our Vancouver, BC Movers
When you move with our Vancouver, BC movers, we want to make sure you’re informed and educated about what will happen during the moving process. Here’s an overview of what you can expect to happen when you move with Two Small Men in Vancouver:
- When Booking Your Move
- You’ll speak with a friendly Move Advisor to determine your specific needs
- We’ll determine the best value offering for your Vancouver move
- We’ll send written confirmation of the booking to you
- You’ll receive a Confirmation message with the opportunity to add information about your move in Vancouver
- You’ll have the opportunity to order extra packing supplies such as mattress bags and wardrobe boxes
- Throughout the process Your Move Advisor will offer advice and tips (including tips on how to save money on your move)
- On Moving Day
- You’ll receive a text or call from your Vancouver movers when they are en route
- Your crew will arrive and determine the best location to park the truck for access
- You’ll work with a friendly Driver to plan your move
- All of your furniture will be wrapped in moving pads, transported to the truck and safely loaded
- Your Vancouver movers will deliver all items to your room of choice in your new home
- After Your Move
- We’ll send you a survey to determine your overall experience with our Edmonton moving company
- We’ll use the data you provide to us to improve our quality of service
Move in Vancouver’s surrounding area
Our movers don’t just move within the city. If you have to move to the Vancouver surrounding area, we can get you there too. Here are a few of the locations we move to around Vancouver:
- Fort Saint John
- North Vancouver
- Prince George
- White Rock
If you don’t see your city listed above, don’t worry! We move to almost every location in the Province so all you have to do is select the city nearest to you when getting your free moving estimate.
Vancouver’s Preferred Office Moving Company
At Two Small Men, we understand that Vancouver office moves can be much more complex than residential moves. But, when you move with us there’s no need to worry because our Vancouver movers have been relocating offices for more than 20 years so you can rest assured we have to the experience you need.
When you’re moving offices in Vancouver, we:
- Assign a professional office moving manager to your move
- Provide a moving crew that is trained in moving office equipment and technology
- Ensure the move is conducted in an organized, efficient manner so you can get back to business as soon as possible
Long Distance Moves from Vancouver are No Problem
Planning a on moving from Vancouver to Calgary or maybe you’re moving from Vancouver to Halifax? Whatever the case, our Vancouver movers are specially equipped to handle long distance moves all across Canada. So whether you need to move to the next province over, or across the country, Two Small Men’s Vancouver, BC moving company can get you there as efficiently and safely as if you were moving across the street.
Check out our Vancouver, BC Packing Services
Packing for a move is difficult. We get it. Some of our client’s can’t manage packing up their whole house on their own, others just simply don’t feel like doing it. Whatever the case, we are proud to offer Vancouver packing services and supplies to anyone who needs it.
If you decide to do all or some of the packing on your own, we offer packing supplies in Vancouver to all of our moving clients. When you get your packing supplies from us, you don’t have to worry about looking all over for boxes and the best quality supplies.
Looking for a Vancouver Storage Company? We can Help
Sometimes when you move you need to put your belongings into storage. Because we want to help you with every part of the moving process, we’ve created connections with various Vancouver, BC storage companies to help you find the right unit that suits your needs.
With Two Small Men, Vancouver moving and storage can be done together, rather than you having to worry about finding and dealing with both as separate services. Whether you need to store your vehicle, extra furniture, or family heirlooms we will be there to find a Vancouver storage unit for you.
When you move with our Vancouver moving company you always get two local movers and one moving truck. However, if your move is larger than the average, or if there are special circumstances surrounding it, we can provide more movers and an additional truck.
Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies
When you move with Two Small Men you can trust that we will always come prepared with the moving boxes and packing supplies you need. If you want to use our Vancouver packing services, or even if you want to do the packing on your own and just need the supplies, our movers can supply you with everything you need. The packing supplies we can provide for your Vancouver, BC move include:
- Small Boxes (Two Cubic Feet)
- Large Boxes (Four Cubic Feet)
- Wardrobe Boxes
- China Barrels
- Small and Large Picture Boxes
In addition to moving boxes, our moving company will show up for your move from/within Vancouver with all the moving supplies needed, including:
- Floor Runners
- Moving Blankets
- Mattress Bags
Must Reads Before Your Move
The Downsizing Series Part 4: Downsizing with Kids
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on March 19, 2019 at 8:32 pm
The Downsizing Series Part 3: Dos and Don'ts of Apartment Living
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on March 12, 2019 at 5:15 pm
The Downsizing Series Part 2: Tips for Decorating a Small Space
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on March 5, 2019 at 6:14 pm