Receive A Free Estimate
Moving from/within Vancouver, BC? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs.
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers have extensive experience moving people and their possessions within and out of the area. Whether you need to move across the city or across the country, we are committed to making sure your things get to their new home safely and efficiently. If you don’t want to do any of the packing, we understand, which is why we always offer packing services. Fill in the form for a free estimate.
Submit your review
The movers were incredibly fast and efficient, as well as being kind and thoughtful. Moving is stressful, but the move team made it a great experience for us.
First time we have ever used professional movers and the entire process was easy and excellent in every way. From booking with Barb to the movers that took great care of my belongings. I recommend this company if you are looking for quality service . Thanks to you all who made my move a positive experience.
Mike, Sam and Thomas did an excellent job for me. Quick, efficient, friendly and everything arrived in great condition. Thanks guys!
Jim, Duff and Damian-thank you all so much for making today wonderful! Thank you so so much!! -Andi from Rethink communications
The movers arrived on time, were fast, efficient and friendly. The whole move from Vancouver to Surrey, including loading and unloading the truck was done in 3 hours, and the final cost was less then I had anticipated. Overall a good experience.
Good Experience. Thank you.
What You Need to Know About Us
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers are dedicated to ensuring we move you and your belongings safely and efficiently to your new home, wherever that may be. There are a few important things you should know about our moving company.
- We offer both local and long distance moves, so you can move within the city or across the country
- We want to do more than just move your stuff, so we offer a variety of addition services like packing, piano transport, storage and more
- Whether you’re looking for a residential move or an office more, our professional moving company has you covered
- We also offer free moving estimates and pride ourselves on providing accurate estimates for every move
Other Vancouver Moving Companies are Nothing like Two Small Men
When you move with us, you’ll understand why we’re different than other moving companies in the area. What sets us apart is that we truly care about every aspect of your move. That’s why it’s always been our policy for our movers to treat all of your belongings like they’re our own.
Not only do we put extra care into each and every move, but also we are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We currently have a charitable partnership with the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC and are always looking for our clients’ suggestions on more ways our moving company can give back.
How Your Moving Process Will Go
When you move with us, we want to make sure you’re informed and educated about what will happen during the moving process. Here’s an overview of what you can expect to happen when you move with Two Small Men:
- When Booking Your Move
- You’ll speak with a friendly Move Advisor to determine your specific needs
- We’ll determine the best value offering for your move
- We’ll send written confirmation of the booking to you
- You’ll receive a Confirmation message with the opportunity to add information about your move
- You’ll have the opportunity to order extra packing supplies such as mattress bags and wardrobe boxes
- Throughout the process Your Move Advisor will offer advice and tips (including tips on how to save money on your move)
- On Moving Day
- You’ll receive a text or call from your movers when they are en route
- Your crew will arrive and determine the best location to park the truck for access
- You’ll work with a friendly Driver to plan your move
- All of your furniture will be wrapped in moving pads, transported to the truck and safely loaded
- Your movers will deliver all items to your room of choice in your new home
- After Your Move
- We’ll send you a survey to determine your overall experience with our Edmonton moving company
- We’ll use the data you provide to us to improve our quality of service
Move in the Surrounding Area
Our movers don’t just move within the city. If you have to move to a city/town in your surrounding area, we can get you there too. Here are a few of the locations we move to:
- Fort Saint John
- North Vancouver
- Prince George
- White Rock
If you don’t see your city listed above, don’t worry! We move to almost every location in the province so all you have to do is select the city nearest to you when getting your free moving estimate.
Choose the Best Office Moving Company
At Two Small Men, we understand that office moves can be much more complex than residential moves. But, when you move with us there’s no need to worry because our movers have been relocating offices for more than 20 years so you can rest assured we have to the experience you need.
When you’re moving offices, we:
- Assign a professional office moving manager to your move
- Provide a moving crew that is trained in moving office equipment and technology
- Ensure the move is conducted in an organized, efficient manner so you can get back to business as soon as possible
Long Distance Moves are No Problem
Planning a on moving to Calgary, or maybe all the way to Halifax? Whatever the case, our movers are specially equipped to handle long distance moves all across Canada. So whether you need to move to the next province over, or across the country, Two Small Men can get you there as efficiently and safely as if you were moving across the street.
Check out our Packing Services
Packing for a move is difficult. We get it. Some of our client’s can’t manage packing up their whole house on their own, others just simply don’t feel like doing it. Whatever the case, we are proud to offer packing services and supplies to anyone who needs it.
If you decide to do all or some of the packing on your own, we offer packing supplies to all of our moving clients. When you get your packing supplies from us, you don’t have to worry about looking all over for boxes and the best quality supplies.
Looking for a Storage Company? We Can Help
Sometimes when you move you need to put your belongings into storage. Because we want to help you with every part of the moving process, we’ve created connections with various local storage companies to help you find the right unit that suits your needs.
With Two Small Men, moving and storage can be done together, rather than you having to worry about finding and dealing with both as separate services. Whether you need to store your vehicle, extra furniture, or family heirlooms we will be there to find a storage unit for you.
When you move with our moving company, you always get two local movers and one moving truck. However, if your move is larger than the average, or if there are special circumstances surrounding it, we can provide more movers and an additional truck.
Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies
When you move with Two Small Men you can trust that we will always come prepared with the moving boxes and packing supplies you need. If you want to use our packing services, or even if you want to do the packing on your own and just need the supplies, our movers can supply you with everything you need. The packing supplies we can provide for your move include:
- Small Boxes (Two Cubic Feet)
- Large Boxes (Four Cubic Feet)
- Wardrobe Boxes
- China Barrels
- Small and Large Picture Boxes
In addition to moving boxes, our moving company will show up for your move with all the moving supplies needed, including:
- Floor Runners
- Moving Blankets
- Mattress Bags
Must Reads Before Your Move
How the Kanban Method Makes Moving a Piece of Cake
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on January 21, 2020 at 11:12 pm
How to Find the Right Durham Movers
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on January 14, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Is Your Kid Moving Out? Here are 4 Ways to Help Them (and You)
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 19, 2019 at 4:14 pm