Receive A Free Estimate
Moving from/within Victoria, BC? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs.
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers take pride in making sure your possessions get safely and efficiently to your new home, whether that is within the city or in a new one. Our services go beyond your moving day, and encompass much more than just showing up with a truck when you call us. If you don’t want to do any of the packing, we understand, which is why you can also hire us to handle all of your packing. Check out the Your Estimate page (or Fill in the form at the right of this page) for a free quote on your move today.
Need to store your belongings during or after your move? Our movers have connections that will help you find the right storage unit at the right price either locally or in your new home. Call us at 250-474-1117 to learn more about storing your items.
If you’re moving out of Victoria and don’t want to drive one of your own vehicles, our movers can arrange to get your vehicle to your new location safe and sound. Our service is fully insured, and our commitment to making sure your valuables arrive in the condition they left applies to your car as well.
Submit your review
We moved into a container and into a house today and we couldn’t be more impressed with our three movers: Tyler, Michael, Scott. Their communication was impeccable, their professionalism was impressive and they worked so hard and so fast you wouldn’t even guess they were paid by the hour. We were immensely impressed. I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Thanks, gentlemen!
The Most Trusted Movers
Two Small Men with Big Hearts offers a wide array of moving services just for you and your unique needs. Our dedication to customer service and reliability has given us the reputation of Canada’s most trusted moving company. Our network of agents across British Columbia and throughout Canada ease the burden of moving any distance, whether short or long.
Here are some of the highlights of our services:
- Tailored packing services to fit your timeline and budget
- Full-service moving with convenient add-ons and additional protection options
- In-house estimate to help you identify the moving packages as per your needs
- Local, long-distance, interstate moving services to residential and business owners
- Seamlessly plan your move with experienced movers who pay extreme attention to detail
- Photo-inventory tracking to ensure your items remain in the same condition throughout your move
How Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving Co. Process Your Moves?
We strive to make the lives of our customers more comfortable with professional guidance and convenient, value-added service options. We can customize your moving plan as per your needs, from full-service to do-it-yourself moving and storage, Two Small Men with Big Hearts will guide you through the entire process.
When Booking Your Moves
- As you give us a call, our moving advisor will discuss all your requirements
- Once our advisor determines your needs, you can get a free estimate for your move
- Invite our estimator to your place for the most accurate estimate, if you think all your needs are not covered
- After finalizing the details, a written confirmation is sent (email/text) for your preferred moving time and date
- If you want to update any information regarding the move, let our professionals know
- Let us know if you need any moving supplies, cardboard boxes, or floor runners if you need
On the Moving Day
- Our professionals give you a confirmation text/call before leaving for your place
- Our truck is parked at the best spot, and your items are loaded carefully for transportation.
- All items are wrapped in moving pads for extra safety and caution
- Each cardboard box is photographed, labelled, and securely transported to a new place, unloaded and placed at the marked rooms
Next-Day After Moving
- A survey is sent to customers to help us improve the quality of our service
Book Your Moves to/from Surrounding Areas
Our team is available to complete any moves throughout British Columbia. Our team is available in all of the following regions.
- Prince George
- North Vancouver
- Fort Saint John
- White Rock
- New Westminster
Not able to see your city? Don’t worry. Give us a call on 250-474-1117, and our movers will make sure to reach your doorstep, no matter which part of British Columbia or Canada you reside.
Tailored and Easy-to-Move Solutions
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, we make sure that moving is not a stressful experience. Our movers can help you organize your move and take care of the many in’s and out’s. If you are currently looking in the market for the best moving services, we stand out among other moving companies in Canada.
Here are some of the services that you’ll enjoy in the long run –
Two Small Men with Big Hearts movers specialize in local operations and leading provider of residential moving services. With a broad network at the national level and a high-quality team, who focus on local knowledge and meticulous planning that guarantees a flawless move.
For our long-distance moves, we are always fast, on-time & safe. This is what sets us apart from other moving companies. We are a detail-oriented moving company who can plan your move from A to Z. We make sure that you have the most fantastic service even if you have a very tight timeframe.
We can pack your whole home or just the kitchen, or any part of it. We have meticulous packing methods, and we only use high-quality packing materials explicitly matched to each of your items. Even before your move starts, our movers review your items and develop a customized approach to packing.
We have the secure storage facilities across Canada, which are climate controlled and have a variety of room sizes and short- and long-term storage options, to fit your needs. Our facilities include private rooms that are clean and well-maintained. We have a photo inventory technology to keep track of your goods.
At every location in Canada, Two Small Men with Big Hearts are available with two local movers and one moving truck. However, if you are organizing a large scale move and need more pickup trucks and movers, our Two Small Men with Big Hearts will provide you with the workforce and trucks depending on your needs.
All you need to do is give us a call on 250-474-1117 and tell us your requirements. You can also book a range of supplies with us.
Cardboard Boxes and Packing Supplies
Our movers take care of all your packing and supply needs. Call us 604-324-3333 on to get cardboard boxes of varying sizes or engage our packing services if you are far busy to do it yourself. Even if you haven’t booked our packing services, you can call us to bring some supplies.
Here’s what’s available and what you can order from us –
- Small Boxes (Two Cubic Feet)
- Large Boxes (Four Cubic Feet)
- Wardrobe Boxes
- China Barrel
- Small and Large Picture Boxes
- Floor Runners
- Moving Blankets
- Mattress Bags
Are you thinking of moving to Victoria? We support your decision 100 percent. The city has one of the best weathers in Canada and is full of beautiful architecture, a buzzing local economy, and a community you’ll be proud to be part of.
When you first get to the town, you’ll immediately notice that the city is a lot calmer in comparison to its counterpart Vancouver. It can be called as a small big city. You’ll find a lot many amenities of a world-class city, like universities, a downtown area, lots of indoor and outdoor activities with the friendliness of a small town.
Let’s highlight to you some of the best things this city has to offer:
- It’s called the “City of Gardens.” The Butchart Gardens boast over 55 acres of gardens and is only 20 km from downtown
- Diverse opportunities in business, an emerging technology sector with developing marine, forestry and agricultural research
- The city has got an old-world charm with narrow streets lined with 19th-century stone buildings
- Around 72% of the population of the town has at least some tertiary level education, which is above the national norm.
- The second-highest number of restaurants per capita in North America, second only to San Francisco
- If you are a devoted cyclist, the city boasts an extensive system of bicycle paths
Must Reads Before Your Move
The 6-Step Guide to Moving as a Couple Without Going Crazy
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 10, 2019 at 4:42 pm
5 Reasons to Move to Kamloops
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on December 5, 2019 at 6:52 pm
The Community of Big Hearts Presents: Lillian
by Two Small Men with Big Hearts on November 28, 2019 at 8:38 pm